Pages

Email

Feel free to email us at AtoZappa@gmail.com

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

"Sleep Tight" by The Creepshow




Once a week I like to play a game called "Let's See Where Spotify Related Artists Will Take Me". Now, I do not remember the artist that brought me here, but it's irrelevant because the first time I listened to the band it became the only band I would listen to again for the rest of the week. The Creepshow combine rockabilly with an infusion of punk which works very well, especially once you add in the amazing female vocals. The song that really drew me into them was called "Sleep Tight". Here, the rockabilly is combined with a 1950's "Blue Moon" feel to it. This is one of my favorite tracks that I discovered in 2013 and hope that you feel the same way.

No comments:

Post a Comment